Roleplayers Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplayers Universe

Well. I think the worlds going to shit so why not roleplay to pass the shitty times?

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OokamiAkuryou's character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
OokamiAkuryou

OokamiAkuryou

OokamiAkuryou's character Empty
PostSubject: OokamiAkuryou's character   OokamiAkuryou's character EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 12:09 am

Character name: Xiasia
Race: Elf
Class: Bard.
Bio: Xiasia was born to a family of elf bards. Her parents some of the greatest bards in all the land. There was only one problem; they didn't want a baby girl. They wanted a boy just like their oldest, Rio. One day, their village was attacked by the Storm Legion and Xiasia was taken captive. Just a mere child of seven at the time, they used her for things such as stealing for them so they would not get caught and other things like relieving tension (if you know what I mean). Eventually General Sutherland found her and managed to free her. Being shy to most people, she needed to get to know people before she trusted them. After about a year, she opened up to the General and he helped her train in her studies. It soon became obvious of her abilities as a Bard and she had some strong ones. She became adept in things such as Alchemy and Pet Taming, and soon a noble warrior in the fight against the storm legion.
Looks like: (actual screenshot of my character) OokamiAkuryou's character 2012-04-2618-41-12 (what her armor looks like) OokamiAkuryou's character Bardarmorlvl60
Back to top Go down

OokamiAkuryou's character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Roleplayers Universe :: Forsaken World :: Basics :: Accepted characters-
Jump to: